- Hunter S. Thompson on Omnibus in 1978
- Design Week looks at how corporate uniform designs of the 1980s and 1990s have shaped today’s fashion.
- Blades In The Dark RPG is looking pretty interesting.
- Eye on Design has a Compendium of Lesser-known Historic Alphabets
- The characters of Yao Yao
- 10 Top Designers and Architects to Join the Afrofuturism Movement
- Miniature back alleys of Japan
- Oldhammer blogger Whiskey Priest looks back at visions of Middle Earth before Peter Jackson effectively wiped the slate clean
- Macworld looks at the legacy of Apple's design
- A review of the new documentary Filmworker about Leon Vitali - Stanley Kubrick's assistant
- Jean-Pierre Melville’s Un Flic and Le Corbusier’s Transitional Pigments over at Celluloid Wicker Man
- Geek & Sundry tells you Everything You Need To Know About The History of Battletech
- Cartoonist Chris Schweizer has created a cool papercraft set of characters from Alien
Saturday, 9 June 2018
Normal service will resume shortly. Here is some interesting stuff to keep you going: