I promised to post the five new Dire Avengers I completed for my Eldar army. To be honest they're not terribly exciting. The most remarkable thing about them is that they sit really well alongside the previous lot I did about five years ago. So that's a win for writing down your colour recipes.
I gave this squad different colour tabard clothes so I can separate the two lots if I need to. Here is an awkward family photo.
The gloss trims to the bases come out really nicely under lights. The new ones are a bit neater than my first attempts. The trick is to add grit/texture to the base tops and, once the glue has set, sand the trims with fine emery paper to ensure they're really smooth. Then paint and gloss.
Next up I'll be bringing you some psychic fun with my Warlocks.