Monday, 17 October 2016

Finished Death Company dreadnaught


I was pretty pleased with this guy in the end and feel he bridges the gap between the heavily decorated Blanche-ian Tactical squad and my earlier and rather more restrained Death Company assault squad. In hind sight it might have been cooler to use a blank tilting plate and paint on more heraldic iconography seeing how well that worked on the Mk7 Marines. Oh well.

The airbrushing and pin washing worked well and defined the forms without having to resort to line highlighting, which I'm slow and fairly cack-handed at. The highlighting of the reds is fairly subtle too which I like.

I'm still working on the Captain and he should be done in the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! An excellent complement to the rest of your Blood Angels.

    ReplyDelete