Monday, 21 April 2014

Nightingale the Robber

First off - an apology. I tend to bookmark interesting things to blog, then return to them a few days (or weeks) later to post them. Alas in my old age I cannot remember how I discovered the Russian movie Nightingale the RobberI suspect it might have been because of a custom toy I saw somewhere.

Anyhoo, long-time readers will remember my fascination with the Mauser pistol. I blogged about a resprayed replica a couple of years ago. Well, it turns out that Nightingale the Robber features a chap who carries two gilded Mausers on his day-to-day business.

These pistols satisfy my love of gold-plated technology, especially cameras. That said, "The Man with the Golden Pentax" just sounds a bit odd somehow...








1 comment:

  1. There was an anime called "Speed Grapher" about a man with supernatural camera-related powers. His wasn't gold, though...

    ReplyDelete