Monday, 23 September 2013

Back from the dead: exciting news!!!

The radio silence on this blog has been due to a rather exciting event. I now own a house. Yay! Due to Britain's completely grotesque mess of a housing market it's been a difficult, long-winded process. However, it's now done and dusted and I am ensconced in the new Tears of Envy secret bunker. There's weeks of unpacking ahead, but that's the fun part.

There's going to be a whole new category of posts on this blog about interior design. "Egad! I check your blog for esoteric, gaming and aesthetic ramblings, not bleedin' Laura Ashley advice!" I hear you utter. Fear not - this is going to be interior design ToE style-y. Think Lovecraftian garrets and nitre-encrusted catacombs.

Stay tuned, and stay away from chintz.




5 comments:

  1. Congrats (yet again) for your own apartment, TamTam! I'm eagerly waiting to see from where you will be scooping for design inspirations for the interior design and what is the style you're aiming at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Hope your house warming goes better than Abigail's Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new place! I can't wait to own my own place in the near future. Got grand plans in my head for my own warrior lodge!

    ReplyDelete