Thursday, 17 May 2012

Prometheus - a bit of my face

I can now announce that, in the smallest, most tangential way I have been involved in the upcoming Prometheus movie. The viral video Quiet Eye has just been unleashed and it features a bit of my face. For a split second. Possibly.

The viral is the handiwork of RSA Films stalwart Johnny Hardstaff. It takes the form of a broadcast from Dr Elizabeth Shaw (played by Noomi Rapace in the film) to Peter Weyland asking for his help to transport her to...somewhere. The clip is full of Hardstaff's trademarks - overlayed data displays, multiple voices and a profusion of manufacturer's logos. I am proud to have contributed to this melange, the fruit of an evening visit to a basement studio in Soho several months ago.

Watch and enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I can't tell which piece it is. But you should feel pretty cool about it.

    ReplyDelete