Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Halls of Horror

I have just spend a lovely couple of days in Paris. I stayed in a wonderful apartment in the Montmartre area. However, as we left one evening my stomach lurched and I realized we had entered the Halls of Horror!

GW collectors will remeber this was the name of a fantastic boxed set of floorplans the company produced in the 80s. I was aghast to see that the floor of the corridors I trod closely resembled those in the tile set. You can be sure I was vigilant lest all manner of beasties accosted me during my stay.


3 comments:

  1. There are very few people in the world who would notice such a thing.

    I too, am one of them! :) They were great floorplans, still have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had them lol , got them in a gw bargain basement bin , they were very sherlock holmes meets Lovecraft ,

    review here http://roleplay-geek.blogspot.com/2011/10/to-z-of-uk-rpg-in-80s-d-is-for-dungeon.html

    ReplyDelete