Monday, 25 April 2011

Salute 2011

I made my way down to London's ExCel centre last weekend for Salute 2011 and was pleased to find it was as varied and entertaining as ever. It was so great to see so many mini manufacturers present and to get to experience so much merchandise "in the flesh" (as opposed to just online).

The game tables were full of inspiring and excellent terrain, the crowd was cheerful and there were Stormtroopers on hand to look for any missing droids. I got to meet some folk who I had only conversed with over email, including the super-talented Mike McVey with whom I had worked on Dwarf King's Hold and Jake Thornton (who I would like to thank for such an engaging discussion about the games industry).

I will leave you with some of my best pics from the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment