Thursday, 24 February 2011

Dwarf King's Hold - final logo

I am proud to post the final rendered logo for Dwarf King's Hold.

Mantic wanted a logo which screamed FANTASY DUNGEON CRAWL to audiences, loud and clear. They were also keen to have something which wasn't too fussy. Hence my treatment was mainly typographic. This render was done after much of the work on the floor tiles had been completed. This proved advantageous as it meant the logo could inherit quite a few of the textures and colours which are found in the tiles, binding the whole package together nicely.

I have seen my efforts superimposed on mockups of the cover and I have to say it looks stunning. I can't wait to see it in a layout with the final illustration!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. IMHO, that's your best logo yet. Your work gets better and better with every project - congrats!

    ReplyDelete