Sunday, 8 August 2010

Old work: Tears of Envy portiolio site

New readers might be forgiven for not knowing I'm a graphic designer, as I have poster few "finished work" entries of late. I thought I'd rectify this by showing the screengrab below, which was my portfolio website a year or two ago. I used to do lots of Flash animation, and my portfolio site was always a test-bed for new interfaces. However, I found updating the Flash too onerous and the general trend towards simple HTML portfolios meant I eventually ditched this design.

I was very pleased with the graphics though, which successfully gave the impression of an infernal device, much like some bizarre, baroque iPad.

A quick note of explanation about my apparent inactivity - I am working on something big. I mean really big. It's the largest and longest creative project I have done (ever, I think). It's drawing to its conclusion and I hope to show readers some results soon.

Bam! Bam!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment